The 30-Minute Club is an employee giving program at Tift Regional Health Systems. This program assists employees and patients who are in financial stress. One hundred percent of the proceeds are given to help those who are truly in need. Services such as biopsies, food, testing and power bills are some of the ways in which we can help. Each request is overlooked by a Case Manager and must fit within criteria. Gifts are tax deductible, and are a great way to get involved and give back to your community.
Be sure and look at our 30-Minute Club video (link below photo).
Recent purchases made by the 30-Minute Club include:
- Van for TRMC Oncology Center allowing easier transportation of patients to and from treatments.
- Patient financial aid
- Wheelchair ramp for a patient's home
- Hotel stay for patient receiving treatment out of town
- Med flights for patients needing immediate transportation to another facility
- Medication and transportation to and from dialysis
- A patient's home power bill
- Strips and lancets for diabetes patients
- Asthma education program including literature on preventing and treating asthma; special bedding for asthmatic patients
- Dentist appointments
- Spa-like robes for mammography patients at the Women's Imaging Center.