Foundation funds are used to help with needed equipment purchases such as:
- 16 12 Lead EKG Machines for Berrien, Cook, Irwin, Tift and Turner Counties.
- 77 Automatic External Defibrillators have been donated to locations where there are high levels of activity.
- 3 Portable Vents for Tift Regional's Emergency Department.
- Awning at the Sylvia Barr Center in Adel.
- Murals, surround sound, blanket warmers, Memorial Gardens, Resource Community Library, patient transportation van and monetary assistance for patients at the Oncology Center.
- Metabolic Testing Equipment and Temporary Pacemakers for Heart Center.
- Spa robes for patients at the Women's Imaging Center
- Medical Supplies for patients along with monetary assistance through Case Management and Tift Community Health Center.
- Provide monetary support for breast cancer patients through mammograms and biopsies.